ICGEB/ UNU-BIOLAC Travel Grant
ICOPHAI organizing team is pleased to announce the International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) and the United National University, Biotechnology for Latin America Centre (UNU-BIOLAC) scholarship for Travel grant support for the participation at ICOPHAI 2013 and the pre-congress:
"Molecular Epidemiology Applications in Foodborne, Nosocomial, and Vector-borne Infectious Diseases of Global Significance"
Travel grant amount: $1000 USD Max. (Estimated target= 25 grants)
Purpose- The grant will cover full local costs including accommodation, meals and registration for the pre-congress and full ICOPHAI 2013 congress activities for a total six days.
Criteria for selection:
- Applicants must be engaged in scholarly activities in Molecular Epidemiology;
- Must be from an ICGEB member country;
- Proof of evidence to cover airflight and other costs;
- Priority will be given to those who submitted abstracts to ICOPHAI 2013 congress;
- Priority will be given to student applicants;
- Selection committee will also consider gender balance.
Deadline for ICGEB/UNBIOLAC travel grant application: APRIL 30, 2013.
For furthe inquiries, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ICOPHAI 2013 Team