Types of Presentations
- Congress keynote addresses
- Lonnie King- congress keynote
- Plenary keynote presentations for each of the thematic areas
- Selected abstracts presented in either an oral (no more than 12-15 min.) or poster format
- Reception speaker
- Dinner speaker
In addition to keynote and plenary presentations, we anticipate a total of 36 short slide (oral) presentations and 100 poster presentations from the various thematic areas. Oral and poster presentations will be selected based on the scientific quality, novelty, and relevance of the presentation to the scope of the congress.
For a list of invited speakers please visit the speakers page or view a map of the the exhibition hall.
Pre-congress EventsPreconference Workshop (August 11-14, 2013):
"Molecular Epidemiology and Applications in Foodboren, Nosocomial, and Vector-borne Infectious Diseases of Global Significance"
With lectures by:
- Professor Wondwossen Gebreyes (Ohio State)
- Professor Dan Janies (UNC)
- Professor Celso Oliveira (UFPB)
- Professor Lee Riley (UC Berkeley)